It’s time, once again, for Peri’s Spice Ladle to stand up and be honored with three award nominations from wonderful and inspiring fellow bloggers; whose blogs I really enjoy reading as much they appreciate reading about Indian-inspired food.
So, without much ado, here we go with the thanks and the nominations.
Ozlem, it’s a well known fact that I am deeply inspired by your cuisine; I eagerly look forward to your next post and recipes.
Heather, it’s always a pleasure to find someone who loves Indian food…I enjoy reading your wonderful blog.
As per the rules, I need to nominate 5 bloggers, so I’d like to pass on the Liebster Award to these blogs who bring joy to my day with their amazing posts. Please check them out and give them a follow:
Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you to Averil from The Cook, The Baker and the Clay Boy Maker (don’t you just love that name!) for nominating Peri’s Spice Ladle for the Versatile Blogger Award. We share a mutual love for Indian food…and I liked reading about the journey that got you to the blogging world.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person who gave you this award (check)
- Include a link to their blog (check)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I’ll do 10)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award, I love reading their posts, art, insights, recipes…this list has every kind of blog, so visit them and follow along.
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you to Amy from Afternoon Popcorn Snack for nominating Peri’s Spice Ladle for the One Lovely Blog Award, I really enjoy your site, photographs and all the delicious recipes with a Southern charm to them.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire (I got to 11 this time…)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
My weekly posts and previous award posts have probably filled you in on more than 7 interesting things about me. Though, if you prefer a re-read or have missed them, visit these links here and here and here…Enjoy.
Congratulations to all my wonderful fellow bloggers who have been nominated…and Thank you for joining me on this Indian-inspired food journey.