Available for Purchase Globally on Amazon
Priced at USD 3.99 in local currency
What You’ll Find in ‘Spice Up Your Celebration’
- Modern approach to Indian food from a global perspective with dishes inspired by India’s varied and flavorful smorgasbord of regional cuisines.
- Each recipe created with everyday fresh ingredients, basic spices and simple step-wise directions.
- Large choice of naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian dishes.
- Ethnic dishes to inspire introducing something new on the menu when you host your next gathering.
- Simple to prepare collection of mouthwatering recipes useful for any occasion – from year round personal milestones, small family dinners, to larger gatherings with family and friends celebrating major holidays.
- ‘Five Nuggets of Entertaining Wisdom’ with plan-ahead time saving tips and strategies to keep you level-headed while playing host.
- ‘Get the Party Rolling!’ filled with recipes for appetizers like colorful fiesta chaat filled in crisp fillo shells and chunky bites of tarragon-flavored chicken tikka.
- ‘Spicy Egg, Fish and Meats’ features recipes that showcase the true magic of Indian spices on meat in lemon black pepper turkey, Parsi chicken Farcha and juicy Raan-style lamb roast.
- ‘It’s All Vegetarian!’ covers a gamut of dishes with a wide choice of vegetables and variety of grains. Watch fragrant mint and tomato rice, Brussels sprout with a south Indian flavor kick and Parsi wedding stew become the gastronomic conversation pieces of your party.
- ‘Sweet Indian Inspirations’ will wrap up your party on a simple sweet note with dark chocolate fudge Burfi, and almond saffron rice Kheer.
- ‘Perspective on Wines with Indian Food’ with general guidelines for planning reds and whites for the evening, to complement the high flavored servings.
- Cookbook in an easy usable e-book format
- Foreword written by three fellow bloggers.